Links That Have Piled Up
Few fun things, Systemics. They’ve been piling up, and instead of doing the normal writeup we’re gonna go through them all quick and fast.
- Hilarious condom commercial. Not exactly SFW but hilarious. Be sure to check out the bloopers on the right.
- Playmobil makes a security checkpoint toy. Yeah, really. Be sure to check out the comments:
I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger’s shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger’s scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said “that’s the worst security ever!”. But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital.
- This is some beautiful stuff on Etsy. I tried to buy the calendar for a friend of mine but they sold out. Sorry, friend. I’m workin’ on it.
- Typography of the Toronto Subway.
- Junk Charts, a blog about charts with some cool imagery.
- My new internet homie Noah (same creative force behind the Skull A Day project) has started work on the League of Space Pirates. Check it out, yo.